Street Sealing Update June 13th

There is a flash flood warning in effect all day today so Dominion will not be able to seal the street today. The weather forecast for Saturday is sunny and dry so they plan to be out at 7 AM Saturday morning to seal the street.

We realize that this is inconvenient and are working to get this done as soon as possible. Due to the amount of work Dominion Paving has this year if we don’t do this now it will be weeks or even months before we can get back in their schedule. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and look forward to having this project completed as soon as possible.

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.