Visitor Parking is provided throughout the Cluster for your convenience with the following restrictions. (See Summit Chase Cluster Association Handbook for specific details.)
- Parking in reserved spaces is allowed only with the consent of the owner of that space.
- Yellow curbs designate fire lanes. Vehicles parked on them will be subject to towing.
- No trailers, boats, go-karts, commercial vehicles, recreational vehicles, nor campers may remain parked overnight.
- Any vehicle left on Cluster common property for more than fourteen (14) days is considered abandoned and subject to towing.
- Any vehicle without current tags left on Cluster common property for more than forty eight (48) hours is subject to towing.