Hope you all are doing well and enjoying the cooler weather and falling leaves!
Apologies, I’ve been MIA for awhile (been sidetracked with some personal stuff). I will post the Halloween pics soon
More importantly, NEW TRASH COMPANY has been signed up and NEW TRASH PICKUP Policies will go in effect on 12/1. Hopefully you have seen the signs posted near the mailboxes already
Here is the Summary: The new days for pick are:
- Tuesday: Trash only
- Friday: Trash, Recycling, and Yard waste (note Styrofoam is trash, not recycle)
- Large Items require a special pickup and may be scheduled thru American Disposal at 703-368-0500
Also, Please note the Holiday Trash Collection Schedule. There is no trash collection on:
- Thursday, 11/22 (Thanksgiving)
- Tuesday, 12/25 (Christmas)
- Tuesday, 1/1 (New Year’s Day)
ALSO: Please Please place your trash at the curb for pick up on these dates. The next trash pickup occurs the following scheduled day. Recycling pickup is set to occur as scheduled during the winter holidays.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF THE COMMUNITY, here are Trash Policy Reminders:
- Do not place trash, recycling, or yard waste at the curb the day before and not before 5:00 pm on the evening before scheduled pickups.
- Promptly remove empty cans after each pickup.
- Do not place trash or recycling at the curb in paper bags or cardboard boxes as it can blow around the neighborhood.
- Please use a trash can or black plastic bag to prevent animals from getting into the trash.
Printable Schedule Flyer for your Fridge: TrashPoster-2018-11-17